Friday, 1 March 2013

Skinny chocolate and blueberry cookies.

The other day, after my dinner I was in the mood for something sweet. I looked in my cupboards and there was nothing that took my fancy. I was going to have some porridge with hot chocolate powder and blueberries. I then remembered about the skinny oat and banana cookies I made a couple of weeks ago so decided to make my porridge into cookies.



To make nine of these you will need:
one banana. 
85g of porridge oats.
one heaped tablespoon of diet hot chocolate powder.
a handful of blueberries. 

To start pre heat the oven to 180 and weigh out the porridge oats. 

Peel the banana and either mash it with a fork or blitz it with a hand liquidizer. 





Add the hot chocolate powder to the banana. 



Then add in the 85g of oats. 



Stir until completely mixed and the texture is reasonably stiff. 



Lastly add in the handful of blueberries and mix them in.




Spoon the mix out into little mounds and then flatten out to form round patties.  





Bake for 15 minutes. 



Take them out of the oven and leave to cool for around 10 minutes before diving in.  



Each cookie is around 48 calories so a nice little after dinner treat, without any guilt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment