Sunday, 19 May 2013

#2 Sunday Post, This Week I'm...

Reading: Ladurée, Sucré: The Recipes. This is the most gorgeous book. Lulu got it for me and it is just wonderful. I can't wait to make something from it. 




Watching: New Girl. I hadn't watched it in a while because of uni work but now that is over I was able to catch up. I love Zooey Deschanel. 




Applying: Boots No 7 hot cloth cleanser. I have been using it since February and have just finished my first tube of it. Each bottle of cleanser comes with a muslin cloth and I buy it when I have a £5 off No 7 skin care voucher as this makes the product only £4.95. 




Eating: These strange ice cream chocolates. I saw them in the supermarket and thought I would give them a try. Not sure how I feel about them. Instead of ice cream in the middle there is a creamy truffle kind of centre. Don't think I would buy them again though, but nice to try.




Drinking: Apple juice from the farm shop. 




Looking forward to: Going to Wembley Stadium this afternoon to watch Brentford v Yeovil. I will be cheering on Brentford with my dad and I'm really excited! 




Following: Cupcakes and Cashmere. She just seems so nice and so well put together. 




Wearing: My Barbour jacket with a liberty print lining. I'm always wearing this if I'm honest. Probably the best piece of clothing I've ever had. I bought the hood as an extra which makes the jacket even more useful.




Listening to: The Great Gatsby Soundtrack. I am going to see the film on Wednesday. With all the hype surrounding the film I hope it lives up to expectations. 



No comments:

Post a Comment