Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Gourmet Burger Kitchen.

While shopping on Saturday we popped in for lunch at GBK. I have never been to one before but have always heard good things. 

To me at a glance it seems like the Nando's of the burger world. Perfect for a filling lunch to keep up the energy for shopping. 

We ordered and had some free monkey nuts. 



Food arrived quickly, we both had a cheese burger. I had a brioche bun and BBQ sauce as an extra. 



We shared sweet potato fries with a bacon dip, outrageously good. 



If that wasn't enough I also had an oreo milkshake. So, so tasty and so thick.



I would go back for the fries and milkshake alone. The burger was really good too and I picked up a lot of bargains in the shops.

1 comment:

  1. Reading posts like this make me really hungry. The food looks delicious. I've never heard of a bacon dip before, but it sounds great, especially for dipping sweet potato fries, yum

    becominghugo.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete