Sunday, 21 July 2013

Burger & Lobster.

A couple of weekends ago (I'm so behind on blogging, I've been away and just started a new job) I went to Burger & Lobster, Mayfair. We got there for when it opened at 12 for Saturday lunch time so that we wouldn't have to queue and walked straight in. 

They give you a bib so you don't get messy!


We ordered drinks, That's alota ice in there... but yummy all the same. 



For food there are three options all £20 whole lobster, lobster roll and burger. All served with chips and salad. 
We both went for char-grilled lobster. It arrived quickly and was way bigger than expected for £20. Excellent value that I can forgive that icy drink. 


Desserts are two options that change every so often. The day we went it was cheesecake pot or brownie. This was delicious!



I would definitely go back. If you want to try lobster in my opinion you'd be silly to go elsewhere. Standard London lobster prices start at £24 for only half a lobster. The place has a really fun atmosphere and the staff are friendly and helpful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment