Thursday, 23 January 2014

Indigo, Aldwych.


Before Christmas I went for brunch with my parents. Before I went to brunch I went shopping... 



I've been to Indigo in the One Aldwych hotel quite a few times before, I would say it's my Mum's favourite restaurant and we always get the same. 
The whole setting is just really comfortable, the chairs are great and it's on the mezzanine level so you can look over into the lobby/bar area. 

We started with some bread, again Mum loves the bread there. I'm less of a bread person unless it has something sandwiched in the middle of it! 

We also got the free flow prosecco with our brunch and for starters we all had the caesar salad.    



Followed by fish pie. The best fish pie. Ever. 

 

For dessert I had this it's a chocolate, armagnac and prune marquise with salted caramel cream... basically chocolate cake and cream. 


Two courses is £25 and three is £30. Unlimited prosecco is £15 so all really reasonable for the quality and location of the restaurant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment