Tuesday, 14 January 2014

What Sunday Is Made For.

So I haven't done a post in over a month, Christmas is the busiest time at work and when I did have some time off I just wanted to relax and enjoy. 
This post I started making a while ago and has been sat in my drafts and in the back of my mind so I'm dusting it off and putting it out there.

This is my favourite thing to do at the weekend by far. We go early on a Sunday morning to this cafe in Hampton Court that does the best English Breakfasts everything is done just right.


There's bacon well grilled, a good quality sausage, mushrooms, beans, delicious cooked tomatoes, two eggs and toast with lashings of salty butter. 


After filling up on the breakfast of champions we walk over the bridge through the palace gardens.  



Through the gate and into Bushy Park, probably my favourtie place through the colder months, though now the breakfast is skipped and walks have turned into bootcamp style workouts (it is January after all) I still enjoy the park just as much!














Oh and there is deer in the park sometimes you can go and not see one other times you will see loads and some, like this chap will stop and pose for photos. 








They then disappear back into bracken seamlessly.  


Over the past couple of months I've been trying to be a bit healthier and I think I will put a few of the recipes etc up on here, no crazy diets just trying to be healthier long term. 



No comments:

Post a Comment