Sunday, 16 February 2014

Flesh and Buns.

Flesh and Buns is located in Covent Garden. it's a Japanese spot that's great for lunch and you can book, none of this queuing lark for me thanks. 



I had a raspberry and pineapple cobbler, delicious, does not taste like alcohol at all bonus for me!


To start with we had the grilled sweet corn with chilli and lime butter so good, think I might do a salad at home with corn like this in it? I also liked how the sections were cut, it was much more manageable. 


Also as a starter we had the prawn tempura roll... don't bother it was disappointing if you want your tempura fix head to sticks and sushi. 


Now the reason we are here the flesh and buns. We went for pork belly and two buns each.


Load up your sweet and sticky bun with super soft pork and crispy crackling add some sauce and apple and tuck in. These were so filling I can eat but after one of these I couldn't manage another.


However I still had room for pudding! We got the S'mores to share. They bring you over your own little fire pit, marshmallows, biscuits and green chocolate...


You can then toast your own marshmallow and build your own S'more. 


Affirming there is always room in my stomach for the sweet stuff! 


Flesh and Buns is definitely a lunch spot in my eyes or for a causal dinner before heading off somewhere else. 

3 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for a Liebster award, check out my blog http://thoughtsandthunder.blogspot.co.uk/ to see what it's all about! Have a lovely day (: x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abbie I will get onto that post this weekend! xx

      Delete